Get your money ladies....best revenge is your paper!
4” x 4” embroidered patch with iron on backing.
For custom color options put the instructions in the notes section when checking out.
Get paid color:
Black Woman color:
Comes with instructions below:
1. Garment should be clean.
2. Set iron to "COTTON". 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.