Scent: A floral medley of gardenia and magnolia. Fragrant, lush gardenia complimented by jasmine and greenery notes in magnolia. A true floral scent.
The intention is to bond us under similar and dissimilar experiences through a unexpected vessel - a candle.
LONEZ SCENTS candles are made from 100% soy wax grown in the USA - creating a clean, environmentally friendly burn.
- 6 oz
- 40 hour burn time
- cotton wick
- no dyes added
- phthalate free
- lead free
- zinc free
Gardenia & Magnolia
- Be sure that your first burn liquifies the entire top layer of wax. This prevents tunnelings and ensures even burns!
- Our wicks are happiest when trimmed to a very short height - we recommend 1/8 of an inch. After your first burn, use a pair of scissors to trim the wick to the right length, ensuring a steady, ash-free flame.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep lit candles in sight at all times and out of the reach of children/pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything flammable, such as loose papers, fabric, books, drapes, etc. Play it safe and give your candle nice clear area to sit on.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts--open windows, air conditioners, vents, fans, etc.
- Extinguish the flame if it becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim the wick and check for drafts before re-lighting.
- If you’ve created a large wax pool during your burn, blow it out gently to avoid wax splattering.
- We recommend burning for no more than four hours at a time. Swap your candle for a new one when ½ inch of wax remains.
- Reuse the votives! We’ve used our empty ones to hold makeup brushes, pens and markers. You’ll want to remove the remaining wax by placing the candle in your freezer for a few hours.