Scent: Black currant. Rich black currants and blackberries are the center of this fragrance. There are also notes of saffron, anise and patchouli.
The intention is to bond us under similar and dissimilar experiences through a unexpected vessel - a candle.
LONEZ SCENTS candles are made from 100% soy wax grown in the USA - creating a clean, environmentally friendly burn.
- 6 oz
- 40 hour burn time
- cotton wick
- no dyes added
- phthalate free
- lead free
- zinc free
- Be sure that your first burn liquifies the entire top layer of wax. This prevents tunnelings and ensures even burns!
- Our wicks are happiest when trimmed to a very short height - we recommend 1/8 of an inch. After your first burn, use a pair of scissors to trim the wick to the right length, ensuring a steady, ash-free flame.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep lit candles in sight at all times and out of the reach of children/pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything flammable, such as loose papers, fabric, books, drapes, etc. Play it safe and give your candle nice clear area to sit on.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts--open windows, air conditioners, vents, fans, etc.
- Extinguish the flame if it becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim the wick and check for drafts before re-lighting.
- If you’ve created a large wax pool during your burn, blow it out gently to avoid wax splattering.
- We recommend burning for no more than four hours at a time. Swap your candle for a new one when ½ inch of wax remains.
- Reuse the votives! We’ve used our empty ones to hold makeup brushes, pens and markers. You’ll want to remove the remaining wax by placing the candle in your freezer for a few hours.